Welcome to the Emmet County EMS
ASSURE Program information page
Assure information is distributed in the Spring. The coverage period will be July 1 through June 30
PRINT THE 2017 ASSURE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Letter from the Director about ASSURE,
Emmet County residents and those in neighboring counties within the ECEMS service area should have received the Emmet County EMS ASSURE membership program brochure in the mail. This affordable program could save individuals and families considerable money should you or a loved one require ambulance service, particularly multiple ambulance experiences. Complete details are in the mailer. If you have questions, we encourage you to please contact a member of our billing staff at (231) 776-1001 or (231) 776-1002.
Sincerely, Larry Hansen, ECEMS Director
Emmet County EMS is offering a membership program for those in our service area who would like to take advantage of this cost savings program. With the Emmet County EMS Assure program, you could save hundreds of dollars if you are in need of ambulance and EMS services. Our affordable rates are included in this self-mailer. Members pay a one-time annual fee that covers the entire cost of ambulance services after insurance or if you have no insurance. This program could offer invaluable peace of mind knowing that you will not receive a bill from Emmet County after ambulance service.
For additional information, including information on veterans’ waivers, please contact a member of our billing staff at 231-776-1001. Please also contact your insurance plan or financial adviser to determine whether membership in the program will benefit you or your family. You do not need this program to receive ambulance service.
Assure program highlights:
- No out-of-pocket expense for medically necessary ambulance service to the nearest facility.
- Your ambulance service is covered with or without medical insurance coverage.
- Basic and Advanced Life Support services provided by our ambulance service are covered by your membership.
- You’ll get protection that goes beyond insurance and Medicare coverage and we will bill directly for your convenience. Persons receiving Medicaid are not eligible.
- One membership covers your entire family.
New Member: $55 single, $65 family/couple
Renew Prices: $50 single, $60 family/couple
(self, spouse, unmarried children under age 21 living at home qualifies for family coverage)
Download a PDF Membership Form that you can print, fill out and mail with your payment to:
Emmet County EMS
1201 Eppler Rd
Petoskey, MI 49770
Emmet County EMS Assure coverage area includes:
- All of Emmet County
- Portions of Charlevoix County: Parts of Chandler and Melrose Townships
- Portions of Cheboygan County: Parts of Hebron Township and Mackinaw Township
Call our Billing Department if you have questions about the coverage area, or download Emmet County EMS Service Areas Map. Membership will not cover services outside of the coverage area. (231) 776-1001